|Port:||Ho Chi Minh|
|Supply Ability:||4000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year|
|Max. Moisture (%):||5%|
|Additional Ingredient:||weasel aroma, weasel flavor|
|Packaging:||200gram, 1kg, 20kg or tailored made|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Place of Origin:||Dak Lak Vietnam|
|Brand Name:||An Thai Cafe Specialty|
|Coffee type:||Vietnam's specialty coffee|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days from the date of receiving payment|
|Packaging Detail:||20kg bag, 11 to 12 metric tons per container 20ft; 1kg bag, 10 metric tons per container 20ft; 200gram bag, 9 metric tons per container 20ft; bag has 4 layers, 3 anti moisture layers and 1 PE inner layer.|
Please consider and feel free to contact with us if you need any further detail by:
Ms. Jasmine– Sale Executive
Email : sales12(at)anthaigroup(dot)vn
Skype : nguyennhung101095
Phone/WhatsApp/viber/line/wechat : +84985754061
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
1. Product names: Weasel aroma roasted coffee and King weasel roasted coffee
Weasel – flavored roasted coffee beans are civet – enzymed roasted beans. Weasel coffee or in other words, civet dung coffee and kopi luwak, is a famous specialty coffee of Vietnam. The product is a legend that tells the civet eats best maturity coffee cherries in a coffee farms. And then its stomach releases a special enzyme to digest coffee cherries, creating a charming - ever coffee taste of the world.
One more version of weasel coffee is King Weasel of An Thai Cafe. King Weasel roasted beans are the secret of An Thai Café. This specialty coffee charms you with a unique and awakening taste.
2. Roasted King Weasel Beans Specifications
Caffeine content (%)
Total yeast and mould count
3. Buon Ma Thuot - world's capital of robusta coffee.
An Thai's manufacturing factory is located at the centre of Buon Ma Thuot, world's robusta coffee capital. Our locations help us:
(i) Secure purchasing networks of green coffee.
(ii) Select best robusta beans from local farmers.
(iii) First news in the coffee - farming centre.
4. An Thai Cafe Roasted Coffee Beans At a Glance.
* At Buon Ma Thuot famed with coffee, farmers all know how to roast coffee beans. They all possess secret knowhows of roasting coffee specially from the best – selected beans as a gift to their friends. Giving roasted coffee beans as a gift, especially home – made or manual roasting, is perceived as a worth – meaning gift of Central Highlanders to their welcomed guests. More than that, unlike the ways of enjoying coffee of Westerners, the Vietnamese are most preferred dark – roasted coffee beans to the extend that the coffee beans are popped twice. This way makes coffee have extremely bold and strong tastes, which are quite different from those of light roast and medium roast.
* In addition, to express kind hospitality, some families even create special roasting methods such as roasting selected coffee beans with chicken oil, with washed small stones from mountain streams and then store them in a big clay jars a couple of days to create unique tastes for coffee.
* Learning from Vietnamese - rich catering traditions and clever hands, An Thai has already created a various product range of roasted coffee beans that meet the tastes of most coffee drinkers. Our manufacturing staffs are roasting masters. These coffee masters can figure out “the time to finish roasting” by looking at the then colour of coffee beans and by smelling their aroma whilst they are roasting them.
* We An Thai Cafe are proud of being ranked as one of four biggest coffee roasters of Vietnam (Vietnam Big 4) with advanced manufacturing systems and skilled manufacturing staffs.
5. An Thai Cafe Roasted Coffee Beans Statistics and Figures.
#1 1 of 4 Biggest Coffee Roasters of Vietnam.
#2 20 years of hands - on experiences in Vietnamese coffee roasting industry.
#3 Coffee roasting production capacities of 6,000 metric tons per year.
#4 Roasted coffees vary from Arabica beans to Robusta beans of all screens to specially - roasted beans including weasel aroma beans, etc.
#5 Factory size is of 50,000 square meter at Hoa Phu Industrial Park - Buon Ma Thuot, Central Highlands of Vietnam. Buon Ma Thuot is known as Vietnam's coffee capital and world's robusta coffee capital.
#6 Roast master of all kinds of coffees such as arabica, robusta, excelsa, specialty roasted coffees, so forth.
6. We say Quality. Quality certificates of ISO 9001:2008 and HALAL.
Please contact us now for latest quotation of these Vietnam's premium specialty coffees.