GLOQ1B-I ATS Detailed product description
*GLOQ1B-I Automatic Transfer Switching GLOQ1B-I type product is a new generation of PC switches adopting coil instantoperation. Compared with the traditional switch which adopts motor drive for conversion,it has the advantages of simple structure, fast conversion speed (time<80ms) and so on.
*In addition, the main contact system is a SPDT (V-type) structure, which will not connect with two powers at the same time even in the emergent situation.
GLOQ1B-I ATS Application range
*The rated insulation voltage of the product is 690V, the rated frequency is 50/60Hz,the rated voltage is
400VAC and the rated current is 10A-125A.
GLOQ1B-I Application conditions
*Ambient air temperature:
*The upper limit shall be not more than +55°C;
*The lower limit shall be not less than -25°C;
*The maximum daily mean temperature shall be not more than +35°C and the relative
humidity shall be nor more than 90%;
*The user shall negotiate with the manufacturer if the ambient air temperature is more
than +55°C or less than -25°C.
*The altitude of the installation place shall be not more than 2,000m;
*The pollution level of the installation place shall be III;
*The installation classification shall be III;
*The use classification of the main loop is AC-33B (6le) and the electric motor has mixed load;
* Indicating present access power state;
* Indicating present input working power state;
* Indicting fault state (under-voltage, over-voltage and loss phase) + buzz alarm prompt;
* Indicating automatic state and manual state (with power-down memory);
* Indicating delay process state;
* Achieving manual/automatic conversion;
* Providing 0~60s adjustable delay for power conversion;
* Automatically testing any power fault state (under-voltage, over-voltage and loss phase) and inputting alarm;
* Arbitrarily switching A power output or B power input under the manual state;
* Optimally selecting A power or B power as the main power.
* The control mode can be arbitrarily set:
1.Automatic change and automatic recovery mode;
2.Automatic change and non-automatic recovery mode;
3.Generator power supply mode.
GLOQ1B-I ATS switch techenical parameters