|Supply Ability:||5,000 Roll/Rolls per Week|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Size:||100cm width X 100m length|
|Application:||Iron on Garments|
|Monthly output:||20,000 rolls|
|Retro-reflectivity:||EN 471, ANSI 107|
|Technology:||Micro Glass Bead|
|Home wash:||50 cycles at 60℃/140°F,ISO6330|
|Dry clean:||30 cycle,ISO3175|
|Delivery Detail:||4-5 weeks after roder confirmation|
|Packaging Detail:||Calculated at check out|
V-REFLEXTM Reflective Tape
V-REFLEXTM Reflective Material–Silver Reflective Transfer Film TF-HW506030 is intended for the application on high-visibility warning clothing such as occupational workwear, consumer garments and accessories to enhance the visibility of the wearer during darkness and low light conditions. The product will appear brilliant white, when illuminated by vehicle headlights, even when the wearer is situated at the side of the road.
V-REFLEXTM Reflective Material–Silver Reflective Transfer Film TF-HW506030 consists of exposed high performance glass lenses bonded to a durable polymer layer, which is coated with a heat activated adhesive.
V-REFLEXTM Reflective Material–Silver Reflective Transfer Film TF-HW506030 comes with a protective liner on the reflective side.
1. Silver Color
2. Bright White Reflective Color
2. Hot Transfer, Low Tempertuare Application
3. Micro Glass Bead Retroreflective Technology
4. Offer 60 °c Wash Temperature for 50 Cycles
5. Offer 30 Cycles for Dry Clean
6. Meet EN471, ANSI 107 Level 2 standard
Cutting: Die-cutting is recommended, although it can also be hand-cut, guillotined, or plotter-cutting.
1. Work on a flat surface where uniform heat and pressure can be applied. Avoid applying film over seams and stitches.
2. Do not remove reflective side liner.
3. Place V-REFLEXTM Reflective Material–Transfer Film on substrate with the adhesive side down and apply heat and pressure as described in the table below. Place a non-stick slip sheet between the platen and laminating surface to prevent any excess adhesive transfer contamination.
4. Allow application to cool to room temperature before removing the liner covering of the reflective side. Place application on a flat surface and remove the paper liner by lifting one corner and pulling (about 45° angle) in a continuous, smooth manner.
Washing/cleaning conditions harsher than those recommended below could diminish the brilliance of the fabric and shorten the product’s lifetime signifi cantly. Therefore, the instructions must be strictly followed.
• No presoaking.
• No application of high alkaline products (e.g. heavy duty products or stain removal products).
• No application of solvenated detergents or micro-emulsions.
• No additional bleaches.
• Do not overdry. Refl ective material temperature should not exceed 70°C at any time during drying.
Before use, the suitability of the intended care process for V-REFLEXTM Reflective Material–Silver Reflective Transfer Film TF-HW506030 must be determined. Test duration should mirror the anticipated maximum number of care cycles in use.
A coloured clothing wash programme without pre-wash should be used.
• Wash temperature range: 30°C to 60°C
• Max. wash time at highest wash temperature: 12 minutes
• Max. programme time: 50 minutes
• Detergent: Brand powdered household detergents should be used.
Recommended are detergents for delicate or coloured laundry.
Refer to the detergent manufacturer’s recommendations for dosage in areas
of high water hardness and for various degrees of garment soiling.
Wash temperatures higher than 60°C and industrial laundering processes are not recommended. The use of bleach or detergents containing organic solvent will result in a reduction in retrorefl ective performance.
Use of temperatures lower than 40°C will increase the lifetime of the refl ective fabric. Actual lifetime will be dependent upon the detergent system and its dosage level.
Do not use additional bleach
• No chlorine bleach.
• No bleaches on oxygen basis (e.g. sodium perborate).
Do not pre-soak laundry even in a low concentration of bleach.
• Tumble Dry: Tumble drying should be performed in a commercially available household dryer using the medium dry setting.
• Exhaust temperature should not exceed 70°C.
• Do not overdry. Damp dry only.
• Air Drying: Line drying is recommended where possible.
• Use medium setting, use press cloth.
• Do not apply steam
Additional Precautions for Heat Lamination
1. Do not exceed lamination temperatures listed below as the paper liner may become difficult to remove. If high temperatures are required for bond durability, follow lamination steps 1-3 using recommended temperature, remove paper liner, and then laminate again at the higher temperature (using a non-stick slip sheet to protect reflective surface).
2. The lamination temperature, time and pressure listed below should be used as a guide. Each substrate and reflective film combination should be tested to determine the best set of conditions that will meet customer requirements.
3. Other lamination methods, such as roll to roll, heat fusing and HF welding can also be used. The proper temperature, time and pressure conditions must be tested for each fabric to assure adequate adhesion and physical performance.
4. Many fabrics can be used as lamination substrates; however, some substrates such as nylons and fabrics treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish are difficult to adhere to.
Screen Printing – Images may be printed on the surface of V-REFLEXTM reflective material – transfer films. All inks should be continuously tested to ensure acceptable adhesion in the event of changes occurring in the manufacturing process or composition of the ink. Prior to printing, wiping the surface with a soft cloth lightly dampened with isopropyl alcohol may help ink adhesion. Printed areas will not be retroreflective.
Plotter snijden | grafisch | reflecterend logo | reflecterende beeld | elektronische snijden | reflecterende vinyl | warmteoverdracht vinyl | reflecterende tape | warme overdracht vinyl tape | reflecterende kleding | ijzer op reflecterende tape | reflex film | kledingaccessoires | 3m 8725 | reflectiefilm | nacht reflecterende tape
Plotter de corte | gráfico | logo reflectante | imagen reflexiva | corte electrónico | vinilo reflectante | transferencia de calor de vinilo | Cinta reflectante | cinta de vinilo de transferencia de calor | prenda reflectante | hierro en la cinta reflectante | Película reflex | accesorios de vestir | 3M 8725 | película de reflexión | noche cinta reflectante
Plotter de corte | gráfico | logotipo reflexivo | imagem reflexiva | corte eletrônico | vinil reflexivo | transferência de calor do vinil | fita reflexiva | fita de vinil de transferência quente | vestuário reflexivo | ferro em fita reflexiva | filme reflexo | acessórios de vestuário | 3m 8725 | filme reflexão | noite fita reflexiva
Plotter cutting| graphic| reflective logo| reflective image| electronic cutting| reflective vinyl| heat transfer vinyl| reflective tape| hot transfer vinyl tape| reflective garment| iron on reflective tape| reflex film| clothing accessories|3m 8725| reflection film| night reflective tape