|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Flashlight Type:||EDC Flashlight|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|LED type:||12 UV LED|
|Power Source:||DRY BATTERY|
|Color:||Black and Silver|
|Lamp Body Material:||Aluminum|
|UV luminous power:||4MW - 6MW|
|Lighting Period (h):||>12|
|Switch type:||Back cap button|
|LED Light Source:||LED source|
|Packaging Detail:||200 bags/carton, carton size: 40 x 25 x 40cm, Weight: 16KG|
UV Ultra Violet 12 Led 395nm Flashlight Blacklight Light Inspection Lamp Torch
1. Light, exquisite, easy to carry
2. Shockproof,drop resistance
3. Waterproof(don’t put it into water)
4. Ultra bright, electricity-saving
5. 12 LED UV Light, each LED is rated at 12,000 MCD
12 UV LED
UV luminous power
4MW - 6MW
Back cap button
1. Charging fluorescent materials:
UV torches will charge "glow in the dark" materials almost instantly. Useful for night fishing, camping etc.
2. Document and forgery analysis:
UV light can sometimes show alterations and erasures to documents. Alterations or changes will sometimes become directly visible when illuminated by UV light.
3. Crowd and access control:
Often access to events is controlled using an invisible mark on a hand or card that when illuminated with UV becomes visible (fluoresces). Instead of carrying around heavy and hot black lights, this UV LED penlight can be slipped into a pocket.
4. Crime scene inspection:
Some bodily fluids will fluoresce under UV light. Law enforcement agencies use to inspect crime scenes to detect blood + other bodily fluids and many other things that are not visible to the human eye under normal light conditions. Some people even inspect their hotel sheets before use to see if the beds have been changed. Arson investigators use UV to search for the presence of accelerants.
5. Currency and Bill verification:
Many currencies contain a UV fluorescing strip.
6. Leak detection:
By adding a UV powder or liquid to a system with a leak and using a UV light source, leaks can be quickly found. Automotive repairmen often use UV leak detection systems for the repair of air conditioner leaks, oil leaks, sunroof leaks, cooling system leaks and oil leaks.
7. Rodent detection:
The urine of many animals, including cats and rodents will fluoresce under UV. Ultraviolet light itself is invisible to the human eye, but can cause materials such as rodent urine and hair to visibly fluoresce.For sanitation purposes, it is necessary to identify rodent presence in all areas of the food industry, from the large industrial plant to the small retail outlet.
8. Painting and Rug Repair Detection:
Many modern inks, paints and dyes may look identical to old colorings under visible light. However, under UV, differences can be seen because the chemical composition of newer substances usually includes synthetic materials.
1. Avoid direct sunlight.
2. Silicon grease can be applied to the interface.
3. Remove battery if not in use for long period.
4. Wipe flashlight with soft fabric after use.
5. Don't throw the batteries in a fire to prevent leak or rupture.
6. Do not meddle with the head of torch or separate the reflector and the bulb.
7. In case of erosion causing roughness of the torch movements, try to clear and air it.
8. Insert the batteries must be based on the mark to position the positive (+) and negative (-) terminal.
9. Keep your flashlight in a dry and cool place that is easy to reach in an emergency or power outage.
10. Please don't shot the eyes directly, the strong light is harmful to eyes, any contact will cause permanent damage.
11. Do not irradiate it to human eyes, especially for children, it may cause temporary blindness for the harsh light.
12. Strongly suggest using the battery with protecting board, so that it can avoid over-change and over-discharge, and
protect battery and prolong its service life
1 x 12 LED UV Ultra-Violet Torch