|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Standby work current:||≤1mA|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Frequency response:||250~3000 Hz|
|Packaging Detail:||packing information : GW:12kg/ctn SIZE:440X320X270 mm|
Product Name: E xplosion-proof telephone
Product Type: JWBT810
Ex Mark: Exde[ib]ib IIB T6/DIP A20 TA,T6
Communication System: Switchboard
Defend Grade: IP65
Material: Aluminum alloy
Color: Yellow (customized)
1. Suitable for explosive gas atmospheres Zone 1 and Zone 2.
2. Suitable for IIA, IIB explosive atmosphere.
3. Suitable for dust Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22.
4. Suitable for temperature class T1 ~ T6.
5. Widely used in oil exploration, chemical, military, pharmaceutical, oil refining and other hazardous environments and depots, offshore oil platform, oil tankers and other places .
1.The phone can form an independent telephone communication system with couplers and program-controlled switches.
2.The phone can be connected directly to the telecommunications network.
3. After the composition of the call system, each phone is an independent station. The malfunction of any phone doesn't affect the whole system work.
4. After the composition of the call system, the product has an automatic gain function, and the voice does not vary with distance or telephone quantity.
5.Patented designed telephone housing with waterproof and dust-proof function; waterproof cover, beautiful and practical.
6.Telephone circuits within the integrated circuit using internationally accepted double-sided, with hair the exact number, call clarity, job stability, etc.
7. Aluminum alloy housing with high mechanical strength, and impact resistance.
8.High temperature electrostatic spray of the shell surface with anti-static ability and eye-catching color.
9. Key parts of the handset, the hook, the keyboard are produced by our own company; strict quality control and fast after sale reaction .
Standby work current
250 ~ 3000 Hz
-40 ~ +60℃
80 ~ 110KPa
1. The caller takes the handset off hook, dial the callee's telephone number → callee's telephone rings.
2. The callee hears ringing → pick up the handset to answer the call, both sides under normal conversation.
3. At the end of the call, hang back the handset.
4. The caller takes the handset off hook, press "R" key to redial.