|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Alibaba|
|Supply Ability:||100 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Variety:||horse chestnut extract|
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi China|
|Brand Name:||Natural Field|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Product Name:||Horse Chestnut P.E.|
|Appearance:||Off-white or gray- white|
|Drying Method:||Vacuum drying|
|Loss on Drying:||Max 2.0%|
|Ash content:||Max 1.0%|
|Total Plate Count:||≤1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||≤100cfu/g|
|Delivery Detail:||3work day after confirm the order|
|Packaging Detail:||N.W.: 25 kgs G.W.:28 kgs Paper-drums for outer and two plastic-bags inside|
98% Natural Organic Horse Chestnut Extract Horse chestnut powder
Horse Chestnut P.E.
Horse Chestnut P.E.
Off-white or gray- white
20% 40% 98%
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1kg/Aluminum foil bag , 10kgs/Paper-drum, 25kgs/Paper-drum, two plastic-bags inside .
Or small package as costomer's requirement .
Store in cool & dry place.Keep away from strong light and heat.
24 months when properly stored.
What is Horse Chestnut:
Horse chestnut trees, grows to 36 metres tall, with a domed crown of stout branches; on old trees the outer branches often pendulous with curled-up tips. The leaves are opposite and palmately compound, with 5–7 leaflets.
Historically, horse chestnut seed extract was used for joint pain, bladder and gastrointestinal problems, fever, and leg cramps.
Function of Horse Chestnut:
l Aescin has been shown to promote circulation through the veins.
l Aesculus hippocastanum seed extract possesses anti-inflammatory properties
l It inhibits the enzyme hyaluronidase and makes veins less permeable and less fragile.
Application of Horse Chestnut:
1. Horse chestnut extract is popular in Europe for the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, lesser extent and varicose veins.
2. Horse chestnut seed extract is has been shown to reduce edema (swelling with fluid) following trauma, particularly following sports injury, surgery, and head injury.
3. Aesculus hippocastanum extract is widely used in pharmaceutical field for relieving pain, easing the pressure,
4. Having the effect of removing edema, antifatigue and easing the pressure, esculin is widely used in health industry
5. Aesculus chinensis extract can be used in cosmetic products, because it has efficacy of Inflammatory skin resistance.
Feature Product List
Aloe Vera Series
Centella Asiatica Extract
Luteolin & Apigenin
Pygeum Bark Extract